Saturday, March 8, 2014

9 February 2014

Okay, so now I have lots of things to say, because I didn`t write much last week... but more than anything, I want to send a lot of photos!... but just kidding, because my computer isn`t letting me send photos. 

This week was kind of a strange one, but it passed just fine.  We`ve been having a few challenges with our golden family, the Milagros`s mom and sister, but we`re hoping with a good amount of prayer and effort, all will go well.  The two of them have a lot of desires to learn more and to go to church, but life sometimes gets in the way of those righteous desires.

Sunday was a tough one.  We always are working hard on Sunday to be able to reach our goals for the week... this week we spent three days looking for our last two new investigators that we had as our goal.  On Sunday we still had to meet that goal, and everything seemed to be working against us.  we walked around, knocking doors for literally 6 hours, looking for SOMEONE that would open their door for us and let us in.  In about the fourth hour, my companion had a little accident. We were walking along and we came upon a ditch filled with still water, garbage, and mosquitos... and my companion didn`t make it across too well.  Her calf was half-way submerged in muck, so we had to also find a house to let us in to wash her off... luckily there was a member close.

Next week I`ll include more pictures!

Love you all!  Happy Valentine`s day!

Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment