Saturday, March 8, 2014

27 January 2014

Yes, today I complete 10 months as a missionary... how did I get so old?

This week was full of miracles and beautiful things.  First off, I´ll explain the picture.  Yes, that´s a really big Book of Mormon and Bible. My companion and I helped out with an Open House in Moreno this week.  It was very lovely.  Basically we gave a tour, explaining basic principles of the gospel.  It was great practice in "less words, more power".

I don´t know where to begin with the miracles we saw this week, but especially in Sunday, Hermana Morales and I just seemed to be where we needed to be just in the right time.  We had four new investigators that day, which was pretty good after a slow week of 4 new people in 5 days.  I really know that the Lord is directing us and putting us where we should be.

Anyways, I´m a little short on time, but so you all know, THIS WEEK IS MY BIRTHDAY!  So if you haven´t written me yet, you can feel bad now and begin your repentance process by sending me a lovely birthday card filled with fun stories about your life.  I would like that very much.

Love,
Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment