Saturday, March 8, 2014

3 March 2014

Okay, this week will be short and precise.

I was called to be a sister training leader.  My companion and I were super surprised, because she only has 3 months in the mission, but we are super excited for this transfer more that we get to be together and to help other sisters out.

Also, we went to the temple this week!  We went with a couple of our investigators that will be getting baptized this month.  We spent most of the day Saturday walking through the lovely gardens.  It was such a great experience, but now we have a lot of work ahead of us.  I wanted to send pictures, but I couldn`t figure out how to this week, so maybe next week.

This week we will be doing divisions with two of the sisters that just ended their missions, but extended in order to help the new HLEs (hermana lider entrenadoras)... including my mother of the mission, Hermana Costa!  I`m so excited to be able to spend a couple of days with her before she heads back to Brazil.

Hope everyone is well!

Love,
Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment