Wednesday, April 2, 2014

31 March 2014





03/31/14 - General Email
First things first:  we had three baptisms this week.  Yes, we were very happy!  We had the baptisms of Marco, Elizabeth, and Cecilia this weekend, and they are doing so well.

Marco, especially is doing great.  He is seriously one of my favorite people that I´ve met here in Argentina... and he´s from Bolivia.  But the day of his confirmation, he asked us how he could prepare to receive his patriarchal blessing, and when he could enter into the temple.  He´s a very worthy convert.

In other news, this week we celebrated my year mark!  We ate cake and everything.  It was a very good day.

But all of a sudden it´s like the entire world wants to talk to us about marriage and family and the future.  My companion and I are like, what happened?  We´re missionaries!  But my mission president informed me that I´m going to have at least 6 children, so that´s fun.

Other than that, my companion and I are super excited for this week because it´s general conference!  Woo hoo!  But it´s also a little bit sad because just days after the conference we´re going to have transfers and we don´t want to be separated.  We like working together a lot.

That´s about it for this week!

Oh, but also, my "mommy" of the mission, Hermana Costa, went home this week! I included our last picture together, which includes my "sisters", the other missionaries that she trained.

Love you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment