Monday, January 13, 2014

9 December 2013

This week we had transfers!  And ME FUI!  I left my darling little city of Junín in the care of my darling first daughter in the mission, Hermana Medeyro, packed my bags, and headed back to CASEROS.  If that sounds familiar, that´s because it was my first area here in Argentina, now with 4 sister missionaries, two of which are me and my second daughter of the mission, Hermana Arenas.  Yes, I´m training. 
It´s been a pretty crazy week, having to get to know the area again and learn how to ride the public transit system and figure out how to do ALL of the 12 week training program, but it´s been great.  After being in a tiny little branch for so long, we had stake conference, which was a little bit unbelievable, to see a church so full of people. 
We had a super incredible experience on our way to church on Sunday.  Hermana Arenas and I were walking to church and as we left that morning, we decided that we were going to find someone to bring with us to the conference.  As we walked through a plaza, we found a man that was sitting on a bench alone.  We stopped to talk to him and the other sisters had just invited him to the church.  He told us he was waiting to meet someone there in the park, so he couldn´t come, but he gave us his phone number and we told him we would call him in half an hour to see if he could come.  Half an hour later he was sitting next to us the the conference.  MIRACLES EVERYWHERE:
I thoroughly believe that I´ve returned to Caseros for a very important reason.  There are people here I can help and I look forward to seeing what I missed the first time around.
Hope everyone is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment