Monday, January 13, 2014

30 December 2013

So to be perfectly honest, I have five minutes left of email time and I forgot to send out a general email... sorry about that. 
But these last two weeks have been two weeks to remember.  Christmas was SPECTACULAR:  I loved seeing the family again!  So beautiful, those people.  Even if we got cut off a little bit there at the end, it was so much what I needed in that moment.
After skyping with the family, the other sisters of Caseros, my companion, and I went to the plaza in our area and sang Christmas carols.  It was a great contacting activity.
We also had our Christmas P-day, which was so great.  I loved being able to go to the temple again.  There´s such a peace there.
Other than that, we´ve been working hard.  It´s really hot here right now.  But really, really hot.  And humid.  But that´s alright.  We drink a lot of water.
Anyways, sorry this is short, but hope everyone is well!
Love,
Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment