Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 22, 2013


Hello!
I'm freezing. I can't feel my toes.  It's weird to think that everyone in the states right now are enjoying a lovely summer, but my time will come.  For now, I get to drink hot cocoa and wear a billion layers.
Lucky for nearly all of my district in the MTC, they arrived this week in Argentina!  I can't wait to see them all again!

This week was great.  Seriously, Hermana Costa and I are on cloud 9.  The last few weeks were sort of hard for us because we had a lot of rejection and not a lot of success, but we changed our approach this week.  We focused more on working with the members and building our relationship with them, and miraculously, our time is used much more efficiently!  We had nine new people that we taught last week, including a lovely little family of four.  We are so excited to teach them again this week and we have a lot more set appointments this week.  That's GREAT news, because that means we will spend more time in warm houses and not in the freezing streets! Woo!
Okay, I don't have much more time this week, but I love you all!  Write me!  DearElder me!
Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment