Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9, 2013


What a week!
 
This weekend, especially, was great. Conference was really wonderful and insightful.  Elder Holland and President Eyring were definitely my two favorite talks.  I would encourage everyone to read/re-watch those talks. 
Then later in the evening, for the Sunday night devotional, BYU's all-male acapella group, Vocal Point, came and performed.  They were phenomenal.  It was so fun.
 
Other than that, honestly, this week was pretty similar to last week.  Lots of language practice, lots of studying, lots of teaching.  Everything is slowly but surely progressing.
 
I'm pretty pressed for email time right now, but I'll try to write more next week!
 
Con sinceridad,
 
Hermana Walton
 
P.S.  The attached pictures:
 
 
 1.  Springfield Stake MTC Missionaries!
 
2. Me writing letters... missionaries love letters!  Write me!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment